Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A drunk and some trees

I went to subway for lunch a couple of days ago. There was a drunk homeless guy ahead of me in line, he stood out from the other drunk homeless people at subway because he slightly resembled Zatoichi (the blind masseuse, a character from 60s-80 japanese cinema). He was asking how the subway gift cards worked and the cashier was very dismissive of him, he looked like he didn't care, must be use to it by now. Any how when I got back to the office I did a doodle of him.



Later on that night I went to the Empire to see Grandanalog play, it was pretty damn good. I haven't seen too many local hip-hop acts that I've liked but he was tight. Ran in to Wally and Al at the Empire, so few too many drinks later, on my way home I was enamored by a couple of trees I saw on a boulevard. I spent a couple of seconds just looking at these trees then all of a sudden it started to snow. The snow was illuminated by the street light and the whole scene looked almost spectral. After a few more seconds looking at the trees, I walked over to the trees with a look of wonder about me and took a much needed piss on them, did I mention I was hammered? Here is a doodle of the trees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home