Sunday, January 14, 2007

quarter life angst

I was gonna write a long winded blog about how cold its been, how I spent the whole weekend in bed, how I don't really see my friends any more, and how horrible my work situation has gotten.

By just reading this point form break down I realize that this would be the whiniest blog ever and its presence on the web would cause reality to implode on itself in disgust.

So instead of the blog I was gonna write originally, I've decided to post this picture which I feel sums up all my angst in regards to life, love and work.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dash Bradley said...

When I look at that picture, I imagine one of us saying in voice over: "We were all so happy. How did it go so horribly wrong?"
It's like the 'summer' section of 'requiem for a dream.'

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If there was ever a missed opportunity for an orgy, that was the night. I joke! I kid! But seriously, hot. And thanks Dash for bringing up that damn movie again to traumatize me. I am *so* not the one selling my ass for crack.

7:08 PM  
Blogger sir_fresh said...

yeah, it kinda looks like the before picture of a bunch of friends who go on a tragic expedition or something. But I also find it to be the most accurate depiction of modern life... what do you do when every one is wearing a suit except you? dive in the plasma pool that's what!

10:18 PM  
Blogger RODRIGO PRADEL said...

man, shouresh i hear ya brother.
the curveballs are hitting me hard to and sometimes a few words, a poem, a photo or a moment just kinda makes things alright.

keep forward.

8:00 AM  
Blogger *********************** said...

I must have felt your angst. I look like I'm about to throw up =)

10:42 AM  
Blogger Dash Bradley said...

chuck, you look shocked and horrified at what Ronnie's doing: "Oh my God, he's ruining the picture!"

12:50 PM  
Blogger sir_fresh said...

yes, "Ron" is ruining the picture, that bastard!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home